Wavesfactory Cassette v1.0.4 Crack FREE Download:
Wavesfactory Cassette Crack Mac is an audio plugin that imbues a frequently criticised recording medium with its own character and sound stamp. Therefore, it isn’t a tape machine; it’s a chronometer. Cassette Crack Mac by Wavesfactory is an audio plugin that mimics the sound of old cassette tapes and decks. Hence, magnetic tape isn’t a completely sanitary medium. As a result, it will imbue signals recorded into it with its unique sound identity.
These include a variable frequency response, frequency dependent saturation, high-frequency compression, hiss, asperity noise, and a variety of other effects. But the plugin also includes a number of presets that replicate the functioning and degree of signal distortion of different recorders.
Wavesfactory Cassette Mac Features:
- A ferric-oxide coating was used.
- The first Chromium Dioxide formulation was produced in the early 1970s, although the sensitivity at high frequencies was noticeably raised.
- The ferrochrome only existed from the mid-1970s and the beginning of the 1980s, and it never entered the golden age.
- Metal-formulated first appeared around the end of the 1970s. The bass is stronger, and the high frequencies are louder.
- Kodiak Mac OS X, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (leopardi), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Cheetah), 10.3 (Panther) (Lion)
- OS X OS X X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) macOS 10.12, 10.13 (High Saw), 10.14 (Moyave), 10.15 (Catalonia), 11.0 (Big South) and Later version 10.8 (Mountain Lions), 10.9(Maverick), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan).
- Hardware supported: Intel or Mac PowerPC.